czwartek, 23 sierpnia 2012

101. Cytaty po angielsku.

Bierzesz-pisz.

Drink, fuck, talk, cry.
Nothing happens without a reason.
Time for us to become one.
On the way to wonderland.
Dreams faded.
Sleepin' away.
When I close my eyes I think of you.
You left me drown in in the tears of memory.
But time was hillin me and I say goodbye.
Could you imagine someone elses By my side.
You never thought that a girl could be strong.
Everytime we kiss I swear, i could fly.
The good and bad times we've been through them all.
Do your caress, honey, my heart's in a mess.
You make me rise when i fall...
You were my dream,my world.
Please tell me now it's not the end.
I never thought that this could fall apart.
I can't go on like this, I loathe all I've become.

11 komentarzy:

Skomentuj, będziemy wdzięczni. :)