piątek, 10 sierpnia 2012

88. Teksty na nagłówki.

Bierzesz piszesz:D

o smutnej miłości : 
Some memories are painful .. yet I still remember.
Create the appearance of a happy, and my heart is slowly disintegrating.
Stupid is knowing that life is useless to anyone ...you're dead you do not know why but for whom ...
Daily Flush eyes with tears ...
How can you forget about someone who gave you so much to remember .
Too bad I do not know how it hurts your silence ..
The biggest and worst habit of every human being is love.
How I love you, and you can not see this ..

o szczęśliwej miłości:
Love, sleep and death is coming slowly .. Grab my hair and kiss her hard ..
Perhaps the world you're only human, but for some people, you're all over the world ..
First kiss - that moment will never forget.
I love this moment when I remember how sweet you are and call it on my face uncontrollable, broad smile ;*
I love when you look at me and think I do not see..

cytaty: 
Life is not no fairy tale or a dream. Life is a struggle, with one goal.
A man will do a lot to like him, and will do everything to make him envied.
I'd rather go to hell than heaven, because in the first were all the interesting people.
Day without a smile is a lost day.
Hands like portal of the soul, and in their strength, sometimes creates, sometimes destructive.

Piszcie czy mam jeszcze dodawać teksty i z czego mają być : 

o smutnej miłości
o szczęśliwej miłości
cytaty
smutne
śmieszne
miłosne
ALE PO ANGIELSKU.




6 komentarzy:

  1. Świetne, dodaj te inne też. Wielbię twojego bloga. I mam pytanie, mogłabyś zrobić nagłówek, jakiś ładny, z napisem "Wszystko o Zapytaj - dodatki i grafiki!"? W miarę tak, by pasował do mego bloga - zapytajownia.blogspot.com. Z góry dziękuję. Aha i za ile mogę się spodziewać? :3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Ja nie robie grafiki teraz bo nie mam programu. Pisz do Gosi ( Pasement. )

      Usuń
    2. Okej, dzięki i tak. :3

      Usuń
  2. bardzo fajne a dodasz wiencej cytatów

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Fajne :3 Nie mogę się doczekać zabawnych cytatów ^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Fajne :3 Nie mogę się doczekać zabawnych cytatów ^^

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Skomentuj, będziemy wdzięczni. :)